The portfolio of Jarcom Consulting contains several dozen educational projects implemented within the framework of Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus+ programmes, as well as investment projects and the so-called soft projects financed from the Human Capital Operational Programme.
Investment projects with the amount of funding obtained
- Purchase of production machines that manufacture metal packaging products – 1 100 000 PLN,
- Purchase of two production lines to manufacture chemicals – 840 000 PLN,
- Computerisation project – 760 000 PLN,
- Funding to organize a centre of retail outlets and a foreign trade logistics centre – 630 000 PLN,
- Purchase of production machines manufacturing products for the heating industry – 190 000 PLN,
- Educational project – 44 800 PLN,
- Healthcare project: development and implementation of the IT database of patients in one of the Warsaw healthcare institutions – 1 200 000 PLN (2004, the first call for proposals in the Masovian region)
- Purchase of production machines for a comapany manufacturing electric and electronic measuring devices – 792 521 PLN,
- Technical support for the rescue and firefighting system within the framework of ecological and chemical rescue operations on the territory of one of administrative districts in the Masovian voivodeship – 3 300 000 PLN,
- Educational Centre – kindergarten, primary school – 1 121 000 PLN,
- Purchase and implementation of the ERP and CRM IT system in a debt recovery company – 468 000 PLN.
Projects funded from the Human Capital Operational Programme with the amount of funding obtained
- Speaking a foreign language as a big educational opportunity – 420 000 PLN,
- Extra knowledge as a pass to a better life – 495 000 PLN,
- Study and cooperation with the employer decide about the future success – 341 000 PLN,
- Speaking a foreign language as an important professional asset – 124 000 PLN,
- E-learning as a remedy for problems of lifelong learning – 118 000 PLN,
- English as a ticket to higher qualifications – 311 000 PLN,
- Assistance for women wishing to re-enter the job market – 957 000 PLN,
- Speaking English as an essential element of professional qualifications for employees in the energy industry – 1 199 480 PLN,
- Improving professional qualifications among students of the administration and defence security system class in a secondary school – 256 330 PLN,
- Comprehensive manager training for energy industry employees – 697 340 PLN.
Detailed information and references are provided during meetings with clients.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail.