Do you know that Poland stands on the podium in PISA Test? We reached high place in mathematics, science and reading comprehension. We would like to invite you for special training courses which are directed to teachers. You can find out our ways to develop that can inspire you. Broaden your horizons and join our courses!
We’ve prepared rich offer with training courses dedicated to teachers of all educations stages. Courses lasts 5-10 days. We would like to help you with developing and broadening horizons. You can discover our solutions and be inspired. Below is a list with training courses.
- How to teach interestingly and effectively?
- Relaxing classes in education and therapy.
- Work with a talented student in education.
- Inclusive education – student with special educational needs in the general school.
- Effective teaching of mathematics – maps of solving mathematical problems.
- Mathematics stopped in the frame.
- Brain gymnastics – educational kinesiology by P.Dennison.
- Teacher’s key competences.
- How to build motivation for learning foreign languages? – development of communication skills in a foreign language.
- Education for sustainable development.
Take part in Erasmus+ KA1 Teacher Training SE AE and contact us for more details about specific course.
What is Erasmus+ KA1 SE AE Teacher Training?
It is unique opportunity to participate in international training courses in different European cities for Staff in charge of school education (teaching and non-teaching, including school managers, heads, etc.), in a working relation with the sending school(s) as well as other educational staff (school inspectors, school counsellors, pedagogical advisors, psychologists, etc.) involved in the strategic development of the sending school(s).
You have opportunity to receive an Erasmus+ grand funding which covers all costs which are necessary to participate in training courses such as traveling, accommodation and tuition fee.
Why should you visit Poland?
Poland is a country with beautiful views, rich history and delicious food. The country has 17 sites listed UNESCO World Heritage and one of the most fascinating is Old Town in Warsaw. The capital was absolutely ruined during World War II but after years most of the historical buildings were rebuilt. You will fall in love in our parks e.g. Łazienkowski Park which should stand on your ‘must visit’ list. Have you heard about Polish Versailles? Visit Wilanowski Palace and check how it looks like. The 45-hectare setting where there are palace, park and surrounding ensemble of buildings which represent Polish Baroque. In Warsaw there are also wild spaces – shores of Vistula River. You can find there beaches with gold sand where you can relax, read a book or just take a nap. When it comes to nature in Poland you will find breathtaking natural beauty during a visit in Tatra Mountains, Baltic Sea, Masuria Lakes or small villages which are often forgotten by tourists.There you can breathe deeply.
And of course you can’t forget about our delicious food. You have to taste pierogi (dumplings), our sausages or pączki (polish donuts). You can check if our food is as tasty as everyone says.
Where will training courses take place?
Training courses will take place in Siedlce. The city in eastern Poland situated in the Masovian Voivodeship. Siedlce lies about 90 kilometers form Warsaw. The city is very well communicated – a direct train to the center of the capital
As a former property of the Czartoryski family, Siedlce is comprised of a former palace of this noble family. The Classic edifice rests in a beautiful park and once played a role as an aristocratic residence. Today, it’s used by the City Council. One of the most impressive historical sights in Siedlce is the Town Hall, which gently combines Classic and Baroque styles, with a somewhat interesting result. The building now houses the Regional Museum. But the real surprise awaits art admirers in the Diocesan Museum, where you can see a painting by El Greco (1541-1614), “The Ecstasy of St. Francis”, discovered by chance by two art historians in this small Polish village over 40 years ago.
On request, we can organize training course anywhere in Poland.
How should you apply to receive funds?
All specific details will be known in October.
- Read the Erasmus+ Programme Guide and focus on section related to key action 1.
- You will need PIC Code that is mandatory to participate in Erasmus+. If your institution is not registered, follow this guidence to satisfy the condition.
You will also need our PIC CODE: 924519902
- Choose a course from our offer.
- Next step is to fill the 2019 KA1 application from your Erasmus+ National Agency. (deadline: probably 1st week of February)
- Results will appear in May/June. Inform us in case of positive answer.
- It’s time for signing a contract with your National Agency and after about 2 months you will receive the grant!
When should you apply to receive funds?
The exact date of deadline will be known in October. Probably applicants have to submit their grant application by 1st week of February for projects starting between 1 June and 31 December of the same year.
More information about funds and applying you can get here.
How much does it cost?
A grant from EU Erasmus+ program covers the necessary costs for participants of the course.
Course fee: 70 euro/day
As you wish we can provide accommodation and sightseeing tours e.g. Warsaw City Tour.
If you need more information, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org